Monday, August 02, 2010

a welcome from the Queen B

Hi, everybody! Thank you for stopping by my blogspot, faces by the honey b. I am an aspring freelance makeup artist that specializes in special event makeup and children face painting. I love self expression in all its forms, especially if it means being able to be creative and fun! I grew up in Pasadena, CA and went on to Arizona State University in 2003. After graduating with my BFA in 2007, I moved back home and since then have been working full time in downtown Los Angeles, and doing makeup as my side gig.

I love makeup but my favorite thing about it has to be the ability it has to transform people, and not just in the literal sense. A bright fuchsia lipstick can give even the shyest girl a boost of confidence. A 2 year old birthday girl can transform into a butterfly with just a few paint strokes. That is what i love most about makeup- the possibility it has and the life it has behind it.

My blog will cover anything and everything beauty related as well as follow me on my makeup appointments with clients. Feel free to email me with any questions, comments, or advice you have for me and thank you for stopping by!

Much love from the Hive,

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment