Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Blush Buzz: Rock & Republic, X-Rated

Recently, there have been a lot of Rock & Republic sales so I thought I would do a feature of some on their more popular blushes. First up: X-Rated (don't you just love the name?). This is a matte raspberry color and looks quite intimidating in the pan. While this brand of cosmetics is very pigmented remember that you can always control the amount of color with a light or heavy hand. I like to start very light, using my MAC 188 brush, and layer on the color and building if I have to. The only problem with this blush is that it is only sold online and can be very expensive (a whopping $40) if purchased at retail price. My advice is to catch them when they are on sale on discount sites like Hautelook and Beauty Story.

This is a really beautiful color, especially for darker toned girls like me! It creates a lovely flush on the face and can yield very dramatic results if that is what you're aiming for.


 

3 comments: