Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Buzzworthy Product: Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Anime

I was able to pick up a few tubes of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tars when they were at IMATS in Los Angeles. I decided to put one of the more popular (and brightest) colors, Anime, to the test by wearing it on a night out with my girlfriends. When I venture out with my girlfriends, I need my makeup to have amazing staying power, convienent packaging (in order to fit in those tiny clutches i take around) eye catching uniqueness, and most of all, look fabulous.

I applied Anime with a lip brush at around 8:00 pm. You only need a tiny amount of product, as i learned, this stuff is really pigmented. Let me just note, the color is fabulous. It's a delicious bright fuschia stain that appears matte on the lips. For a little more oomph to the product, i applied MAC's dazzleglass lipgloss in Extra Amps.

By the end of the night, the color stayed on my lips enduring the most grueling of tests- the long island ice tea fish bowl AND animal style fries at In N Out Burger. I came home from the bar around 3:00 AM, Anime still bright as ever (though I could not say the same for myself). Check out the picutres below of my night out with OCC's Anime Lip Tar and click the link to purchase it from OCC's website.

4 comments:

  1. that's a really nice color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "anime" is the shizz!! probably the brightest of them all. have you tried "demure" or "hoochie" yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo! hoochie is in my online cart, ready to get ordered!!! =]

    ReplyDelete