Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dupe this Look: Alice Cullen

I've been dying (literally) to play around with my makeup and have some fun lately so I was inspired when Twilight's New Moon was on television! Alice has to be my favorite of all the Cullen vamps and her look manages to be both soft and pretty as well as undead! To create that particularly pale and stone-like complexion, I went several shades lighter on my foundation using Revlon Photoready in Nude. Using an Ecotools Bronzer brush, I swept MAC's Her Own Devices MSF and a light sprinkling of MAC beauty powder in Silver Dusk to duplicate that famous Cullen sparkle. Contouring was an important part of the process since Alice and the rest of the vampires have a very sunken-in look. I angled my MAC 209 brush into the hollows of my cheek and very sharply created the countour with the dark side of MAC's contouring powder Lightsweep Shadester. Avoid any colored blush that will make you looking fresh and pretty! I kept my eyes simple with MUFE's white shadow on the lid and a medium brown/red color from my Stila palette which I also used underneath my eyes to build a shadowy "haven't slept in centuries" look. Finish with a berry lipgloss (NARS in All Night Long) and those glowing amber eyes. Below are a few pictures of me channeling my inner undead.

7 comments:

  1. You are too amazing. I love that you can make any style look natural and wonderful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did pretty good ,, i love her btw shez my fav vampire =D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a really good job by making this look totally wearable outside! I really like it and I think its really gorgeous.
    I started giggle when you said you added some sparkle for the cullen sparkle. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look!! I love that lippie on u..she is my favorite vampire too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool look! You look like a gorgeous vampire too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Alice's look :D Always so beautiful! and timeless :) Your rendition is wonderful!! I love the perfect skin!

    ReplyDelete