Thursday, January 13, 2011

Buzzworthy: Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Genie

I'm in love with this formula of Chanel glosses! The Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss is Chanel Glossimer's more pigmented, less glittery sibling. While I've raved about Insolence, I have been drooling over peachy punk Genie for months and finally caved into temptation. The color looks quite orange in the tester but once smoothed over your lips, the creamy formula is sheer peach perfection. Never sticky or heavy, this milky gloss feels as good on the lips as it looks. I love this color, which I think would look great on all skin tones because of how sheer it goes on. It gives your lips just the right amount of a melon-pink tint that would pair nicely with blushes like Nars Orgasm, Mac Springsheen and Rock and Republic's Call Me. Bottom line? Wearable, chic, and flattering Genie is everything you expect from a Chanel lipgloss and more. Why can't I own this in every color?!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely color!! Suits you so well!
    Don't you just look lovely in every color!!
    Never owned a chanel lip gloss so would love to own one now!!
    Love the review! and you're lucky that orange suits well on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...I LOVE this color on you! it's perfect for the summer. I love channel lipglosses too..I only own one and like you, I wish I could have more but the price holds me back a bit..but it is sooo worth it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo what a beautiful color! its the perfect nudy coraly lipgloss :)

    ReplyDelete