Saturday, April 09, 2011

Buzzworthy: Cover Girl 50th Anniversary Clean Pressed Powder

For their 50th Anniversary, Cover Girl is releasing a limited edition pressed powder compact that come in brown leopard, green crocodile and teal zebra prints. Cute packaging aside, I just had to grab one of these as a portion of each compact sold will benefit the P&G Children's Safe Drinking Water Fund. In hopes to provide children all over the world with healthy and safe drinking water, Cover Girl is making the world more beautiful one compact at a time. The compact retails at just $7 and is exactly what I was looking for to throw in my purse as a mid afternoon powder touch up! The coverage is very light and leaves you with a matte finish. If you are looking for heavy coverage, skip this compact. This product is nothing to marvel at, but the cause is what really drew me to buy it. I'm a sucker for makeup with a mission (i.e. the Viva Glam MAC AIDS Fund). Will you be picking up these limited edition compacts? Leave your thoughts in the comments.


5 comments:

  1. omg i love the cheetah print lol. im such a sucker for cute packaging. i should buy this since its a good cause too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, they support children but they test on animals. They are strange. I don,t mean to hate, I have quite a few of their products but I don't think I will be repurchasing anything from them.

    Pretty packaging anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @G A B Y

    I was thinking the same thing, haha :)

    Nice packaging though, but I'm against P & G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This packaging is def more interesting than their regular ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That packaging is sooooo pretty :)

    www.vikki-gabrielleworld.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete