Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Buzzworthy: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Chance

If you've been a loyal blog follower of mine, you may or may have noticed my addiction to Chanel lipsticks. I can't help myself, I am obsessed. I was like a kid in a candy store when Chanel launched it's new line of Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks, a light and moisturizing lipstick that finishes with the shine of a gloss. I picked up Boy in early February when it was released as a preview for the line (review here) and grabbed Evasion once the line hit the shelves (seen here). Chance is the latest addition to my Rouge Coco Shine family. The color is a soft baby pink that takes a few swipes to really turn opaque on my lips. If I had to compare it to something else, I would say it's Viva Glam Gaga's softer and more gentle sister. The pictures do the shine no justice as this lipstick really does not need a gloss. For a really perfect lip, I paired it with NARS Jilter Love lipliner. My only gripe about these lipsticks is that the wear time is quite short (I'd be lucky if I got a whole 3 hours without having to reapply) Below is my LOTD (lip of the day) using Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance as well as the swatches of my other two Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks, Boy and Evasion. Have you picked up any of these lipsticks? Leave your thoughts in the comments.


7 comments:

  1. *gasp* ohhhhhhhhhhhhh you got it....... Now I want it more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you go Chanel, you can't go back right? ;) I do like the Rouge Coco Shines quite a bit but I'm disappointed in the wear time so may not pick up too many of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanel addict!

    I'm so jealous, I wish I had a Chanel lippie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing indeed! It looks gorgeous on you! x

    Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy may just be my first Chanel lippie. I just love the swatch of it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somebody is a CHANEL LIPSTICK WHORE....and it ain't me. LOL, you always choose the best lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to pick this one up, but they didnt have it when i went! Definitely want to try it out though!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh Oh, I may need to get a Chanel lipstick. I've yet to own one, but they look so luxurious and nice.

    ReplyDelete