In light of the recent earthquake and tsunami devastation in Japan, beauty companies all over the world are doing their part to contribute to those in need of our help the most. Listed below are contributing companies reaching out a helping hand to relief funds in Japan. Look beautiful and heal the world? Sounds like a win/win to me...
- Tatcha Japan Benefit Box- A traditional-crafted Japanese box that holds 15 sets of blotting papers. $165- with proceeds going to the SavetheChildren.org/japanquake
- International Cosmetics and Perfumes has already donated their reusable tote bags and will donate profit from its online sales of their frangrance brands to the American Red Cross.
- Temptu Airbrush Makeup will be donating $100 of each AIRbrush Makeup System to the American Red Cross from now until the end of March.
- Shishedo has already donated 100,000,000 Japanese Yen to the earthquake relief efforts as well as dry shampoo, hand soap and disinfectant. Show your support for this Japanese-based company.
- Lady Gaga has created a support wristband written with "We Pray For Japan" in both English and Japanese. The $5 wristbands entire profit will benefit relief efforts for the earthquake and tsunami.
- For my Southern California friends- Tokidoki will be hosting a Relief Run in Santa Monica March 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM. For more details, please visit the Tokidoki website here.
- Benefit will be donating $10 for every order made today, March 21, 2011 to the Japanese Red Cross Society.