Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Buzzworthy: Tarte's Ring it In Cheek Stain Set

For my birthday this past week, my lovely best friend from San Fransisco was nice enough to come to dinner and even brought me a little birthday surprise! While others may now her as theCityGirlNextDoor, I just know her as my sweet friend Roxy! Check out her fashion blog for trends, tips and all things fashion- because every good makeup maven has to know an awesome fashionista!
 
Roxy was nice enough to pick up this Tarte Ring It In Cheek Stain set from Sephora. The gift set comes with 3 cheek stains in Lustre, Flawless and Vivid, as well as a cute golden mesh ring. This is my first time using the Tarte Cheek Stains, so I was very excited to give these a go. The three colors lean warm, staying in a peachy/golden/pink family and are packaged in gold and black mini tubes. I applied directly onto my cheek and then buffed in using my MAC 188 skunk brush.  I also lighty dusted a transulcent powder on top to set it. The consistency of these is very creamy and all three colors give off a beautiful glow. The staying power of these stains are outrageously great, giving you a good 8 hours of wear time (mine stayed put through my whole work day). Bottom line? This set of 3 is a great holiday gift. The products are beautiful and the quality is wonderful... and I am definitley wearing this ring the next time I go out.

Be sure to swing by Roxy's fashion blog, theCityGirlNextDoor!


9 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! That is a cute set of cheek stains. I'm still a Tarte virgin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so sweet that your bff visited you. hope you had a wonderful birthday! loving the stains. however, i've never tried tarte quite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI HI! I've gave you an AWARD! Here is the link~~ http://imadeablogbecauseifailedyoutube.blogspot.com/2010/12/versatile-blogger-award-xd.html

    Emma <33 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colors - I'm gonna need to get those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, happy belated lady! Looks like you guys had a blast! (Saw all the pics on fb too) :-) You two look gorgeous in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so ridiculously gorgeous.
    happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the birthday wishes dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated birthday! yoru friend is so sweet :) and you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete