Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Buzzworthy: Chanel Glossimer Duo Gift Set

The beginning of the holiday season happened to be a momentous time for me. On Friday, November 26, I turned a quarter century old! With 25 glamorous years and counting, I have been blessed many times over! But let's get to the beauty stuff, shall we? As a part of my present, my boyfriend picked up the Chanel Glossimer Duo I've been hinting at for months! The Chanel Holiday gift set came with a Chanel cosmetic case, a nude lipliner, sharpener, and two glossimers in Wild Rose and Muscat. Aside from this being an amazing steal of a deal, the lipgloss colors are unbeatable! One of Chanel's most popular lipglosses, Wild Rose is a perfect nude pink with slight shimmer. It is not tacky or sticky, and is it just me or does this make my lips look fuller? This warm pink is an amazing MLBB (my lips but better) shade and would highly recommend this for any lipgloss lover out there. Muscat is another nude glossimer that leans more nude than pink, unlike Wild Rose. Released as a part of Chanel's Beige Collection, this is another sophisticated lipgloss that looks beautiful on any skin tone. While this color does go on quite sheer alone, adding this on top of your favorite nude lipsticks would kick it up 100 glamorous notches (try Mac's Myth or Revlon's Soft Nude). Pictured below is my FOTD, including Chanel's gorgeous Wild Rose. This gift set is sold out on Neiman Marcus and may be hard to come by. At $51, this is a great deal!

5 comments:

  1. Yay you picked up the set! Wild Rose looks gorgeous on you as a MLBB color. Once you go glossimer, you can't go back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful :) i really feel like such a cheap ass everytime i go on your blog and see your hauls! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw lucky girl! Wild rose looks great on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much dolls!

    @Kristie- i am so hooked on these glosses. i have another to review in a few days! =]

    @Donna- My boyfriend bought these for me! Tell your boyfriend you want some Chanel!!! =]

    @Vida- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky!!!And you look gorgeous!!!
    Enjoy your gifts hun!!!
    btw!!Check your e-mail!!haahhaha again!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete