Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Haul


This weekend, the mailman finally dropped off a few items I had ordered from Sephora.com. The current sale section on Sephora's website has had so many good deals, and these two items were hard for me to pass up.

The Grab-n'-Go powder brush from Sephora was orginally listed on the website retailing for $32, then was marked down to $15- a great deal! But when I had seen this brush listed in the sale section for just $7, I could not ignore it any longer. The dual ended, red bristle brush is meant to be used for powders (with the larger head) and eyeshadow (with the smaller end). Though the directions say the smaller head is meant for shadows, I think it would be perfect for blending in concealer. I've noticed very little shedding from the bristles that are very soft and seem to pick up a great amount of product. The powder application with this brush is simple and no fuss. Bottom line? An awesome find for the price. The brush is still available on Sephora.com.


I was also lucky enough to pick up an online exclusive NARS eyeshadow duo on the Sephora sale section. Wicked is a duo of light powder blue and lime yellow eyeshadows that retail at just $10 (a regularly priced NARS duo will set you back a whopping $32). The quality of NARS eyeshadows is incomparable so you can see why I could not turn this down. And did they ever deliver! Not only is pigmentation beautiful, but the colors go on and blend so smoothly. Bottom line? Grab this eyeshadow while there are still any left!

12 comments:

  1. wow you got some nice deals!! love the things you bought! i am still a nars virgin :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lucky with these buys! Love your blog! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What!!! 7$ for the brush.I want one. That is so my kind of deal. Do they have that deal anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! That NARS eyeshadow seems like a steal and yet I've been trying to keep myself from it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul ;) I got the other NARS eyeshadow duo and pigmentation is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! $7 for the brush?! That is such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I probably would have gotten that duo whether I liked the colors or not. Seriously, you cant beat a NARS duo for 10 bucks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey honey B.... you've been given an award...
    http://smolderphloof.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    xoxo,
    rica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie lovely haul!!!
    I did get your mail but those days my hotmail dont let me upload so I cant reply!!Imagine my nerves!!As soon as I can I'll send you mail!!So sorry for waiting!Btw I do have Pride!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! That brush is so handy! Don't need to carry two brushes than! And really love how pigmented the NARS eyeshadow is! You really found a good buy!!

    ReplyDelete