Friday, October 01, 2010

Weekend Haul: Who's Bad?


The long anticipated MAC Venomous Villains collection finally hit counters and boy did it cause a frenzy! After several items SOLD OUT at the launch of the collection on the MAC website on Monday, counters (like most limited edition collections) sold out within hours in some locations. The products creating the most BUZZ were Bite of an Apple Blush, Toxic Tale Lipstick, Strange Potion lipgloss, Bad Fairy nail polish and ALL of the beauty powders (Oh So Fair, Briar Rose and Her Own Devices). I'm a HUGE Disney fan and although I didn't love the packaging (or the price increase), I hauled a few items that I thought were striking and unique. This is what I walked away with: Darkly My Dear Blush, Toxic Tale lipstick, Briar Rose Beauty Powder, and Wicked Ways lipglass. I also have two surprise items on the way in the mail from the boyfriend so I will keep you honey bees updated. Stay tuned for a look with my haul... because I always felt more like the Wicked Witch than the Fairy Princess anyway! What did YOU pick up from MAC's Venomous Villains Collection?

10 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. Enjoy your new goodies. I agree..this collection is one of the few that sold out so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul you got there, i really like this collection too. It is much better than i expected this time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear! you are very naughty! :p im kidding! My list for the Mac venomous villians would have to be the bite of an Apple blush, her own device B/P, Toxie tale Lipstick, Innocent beware lipstick, oh so fair BP & revenge is sweet lipgloss!!!! oh my there goes my money! im so jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so JEALLOUSSS!! your so lucky your boyfriend bought you some surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only got Revenge is sweet lipglass but I loved everything you picked up too! Can't wait to see you use them in a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT FAIR! I didn't get my Mac haul yet. It won't be here until Monday. :( Oh, well...I really like the blush you got, so pretty. I was deciding between that or the bite of apple one. I did settle w/ the bite of apple blush. Great HAUL like always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky u ,,
    everything look amazing <3 sigh ,,, aah

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog.
    i cant wait to get my hands on some of these goodies.<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so jealous. It's sold out everywhere. I wanna get my hands on them so badly.


    smolderphloof.blogspot.com

    Rica

    ReplyDelete