Thursday, October 28, 2010

Buzzworthy: MAC's A Tartan Tale and Beauty Deals of the Week

Today, MAC Cosmetics launches their newest line for their holiday 2010 collection, A Tartan Tale. Adorned in classic plaid, the collection introduces us to several holiday kits which include lipsets, eye palettes, cheek palettes and even brush sets- all which come with a cute plaid travel bag. The line also includes limited edition lipsticks, dazzleglasses, 2 new blushes and 6 new eyeshadows that are stamped in plaid and retail for $19.50. Yes, the price is a little steep for eyeshadows, but these come in the Mineralized Eyeshadow pans so there is more product for what you pay for. Nordstrom is also offering exclusive sets and kits. The standout of this collection seems to be the Pearlglide eyeliners that come in 5 dazzling colors. I have my eye on at least 3! What will you be picking up from this collection? Or are you passing this one up? Leave  your thoughts in the comments.

...And now for our Beauty Deals of the Week:

5 comments:

  1. hey, are you getting any of these stuff? will you post it on your blog if you do?

    rica

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rica, I am stopping by my MAC today and will definitely post haul pics! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kind of hesitating to see this in person. Seeing swatches online nothing is really appealing to me.
    I originally wanted the 6 dashing lassies palette but I think im going to go with bobbi brown's day to night warm palette instead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not really into this collection maybe its cause i dont like the packaging hahaha. but do post your haul! i'd like to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting my tartan stuff tonight! :) The brush set is a great deal!

    Lovely blog, btw. Looking forward to read more ;)

    http://skincareandmakeupreviews.blogspot.com

    - Mara

    ReplyDelete