Thursday, September 22, 2011

Buzzworthy: MAC Seasonally Supreme Sheen Lipstick in Fashion City

I've been sitting on this little gem for a while now and decided to share this delightful lipstick with all of you. MAC's Seasonally Supreme Sheen lipsticks came out a few weeks back and I picked up this baby immediately after seeing swatches of it online. Fashion City is what I would consider a true peach lipstick. The lipstick is a frost finish with strong and beautiful pigmentation. Fashion City goes on so creamy and slick it really makes your lips look soft and lush! Fashion City would really look great on my girls out there with warmer skin tones that lean towards medium and dark shades. Although the lipstick does not get a particularly long weartime, I dont really mind that because that's not the point of these, is it? (I leave that to the longwear lipcremes!) Moisturizing, pretty and shiny, Fashion City takes its place along with the other Supreme Sheen lipsticks which are THANKFULLY apart of the permanent line. Along with Bare Again, this is absolutely a must-have lipstick for me! Bottom Line? Medium to darker toned girls who pull more warm would look amazing in this!!! Below is my LOTD along with the Fashion City Swatch. Which Supreme Sheen Lipstick is your favorite shade? Leave your thoughts in the comments.


11 comments:

  1. This one looks goreous on you hun!have to try some of these and see colours!!Thanks for sharing!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty color

    Follow Back Please
    Sadee Style
    http://sadeestyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look really pretty/cute in these photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you post about the other surpreme Lipstick 'Gotta dash'? these look similar aren't they? This colour look absolutely gorgeous though and very wearable. I was wondering, How many lipsticks do you have huh! I bet you accumulated alot! he he
    Thank you for your comment hun! I am so happy that I've graduated! jeez about time huh!! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristy- Gotta Dash is a lot cooler than Fashion City and pulls a little more orange. Definitely a shade or two lighter but pretty close :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a peach colored lipstick. I actually don't have one. Great recommendation and I own Bare it and I do like it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually dont have a peach colored lipstick. this looks great on you though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next on my must-haves list!!! That rich peach looks stunning on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great lipstick peach doesn't go well width my skin tone uggg looks great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete